• Provide an initial meeting at your home to enable you
to discuss your plans in detail.
• Give help and guidance in preparing and timing speeches.
• Liaise with caterers, photographers and others beforehand
to ensure the day progresses exactly as you wish.
• Arrive early on the day to check and supervise the final
• Introduce all your guests to you in the receiving line
and escort the Bridal party to their places at the top table.
• Guide you through the ceremony of cutting the cake and
announce all the speakers and toasts in traditional fashion.
• From the time of your arrival at the reception to the
start of the evening function your Toast-master will make certain
that your wedding day is perfect.
is a member of Professional Toast-Master services, below
is a picture of a group representing some of our members.
Funerals - Arising from recent requests, David is now able
to conduct appropriate ceremonies for secular cremations.
(A grey morning suit or other suitable attire is worn for